Finally got around to forking the issue & version code (along with a not insignificant amount of other Cygnus code) from Cygnus v3.2. Ironically, since I cannot use Red Hydra as a bug tracker for itself yet, I need to keep track of them in a text file or something.
- Copied over frontend issue and version display and administration files
- Copied over menu, header & footer, and DB connection include files
- Copied over issue and version class files
- Copied over CSS main file
- Created Red Hydra dev and prod DBs, then copied over Issue and Version tables & data
- Copied over config.php, with modifications
Patch notes (from Dec 30, 2013):
- Modified main admin page to reduce slow loading
- Altered movie serieses and tv shows to use new sorting methods
- Fixed opening a movie browse page other than offset 0 (page 1) which displays an empty list
- Fixed adding or editing a movie or episode to perform validation before files are uploaded
- Added a check for file move failures after they are uploaded
Welcome to my blog. Check out my about page to find out more about me and this blog.
Right now, I am currently working on this website, which is going to be my professional online identity, and eventually contain a portfolio of projects and contract work. As well as that, I am always working on my hobby projects: Cygnus, a media streaming and storage website for a personal film and television show collection, and Red Hydra, a basic bug and version tracker.