Finally got around to forking the issue & version code (along with a not insignificant amount of other Cygnus code) from Cygnus v3.2. Ironically, since I cannot use Red Hydra as a bug tracker for itself yet, I need to keep track of them in a text file or something.
- Copied over frontend issue and version display and administration files
- Copied over menu, header & footer, and DB connection include files
- Copied over issue and version class files
- Copied over CSS main file
- Created Red Hydra dev and prod DBs, then copied over Issue and Version tables & data
- Copied over config.php, with modifications